Why you’ll love it
- Crafted with an exquisite solid ash wood frame that is made to last
- Solid construction and tight joinery
- Gently reclined curved backrest and curved cushioned seat for comfort
- An open wood frame design with rounded legs to complement the straight lines of your dining table
- Versatile design makes it easy to integrate into modern and classic interiors
Customer advisory: As is normal in the case of natural wood, there will be varying shades and grain patterns in the wood, including knots, rings, eyes, waves, pores and stripes. In addition, mineral streaks/deposits appearing as light gray, brown or black specks, bands and waves may be visible. Such organic colour variations and grain patterns may be more visible in light coloured wood compared to wood that is stained a darker tone. Patina will develop on natural wood within the first weeks of use.